Our Anti-twist Camlock clamp allows you to easily adjust the height of your paddle whilst out on the water. This clamp is for our Kiddy and Midi paddles only.
In order to replace the clamp, it's advised to follow these instructions:
1) Lightly sand the area to be glued with some sandpaper.
2) Fully clean the area to be glued - acetone or nail polish remover is best but water will also work. Allow to dry.
3) Cover the area to be glued with Loctite 401 Henkel glue.
4) Push the new clamp on to the shaft, making sure it is correctly lined up.
5) Allow to dry for at least 8hrs.